Wednesday, July 29, 2026

BEATLESQUE COUNTDOWN UPDATE

In hindsite I think posting a song everyday would have been a better pace so starting today I will be posting a song each day on Monday through Friday and that means there will be 5 choices in the poll (instead of the current 3). That will mean this countdown within the blog will wrap up in 6 weeks. I have some other ideas I am kicking around for the blog once this completes.

If you haven't checked out these Beatlesque songs I encouraged you to do so. I am sure a lot of you have not heard many of them yet and will find them interesting. 

Also if you have any comments on items on the blog or any ideas for what you would like to see on the blog please email me at cjrmack2014@yahoo.com.  Along with all the current countdowns being posted I want to make sure the blog stays interesting. Thank you all for your support of the blog.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

BEATLESQUE COUNTDOWN UPDATE

In hindsite I think posting a song everyday would have been a better pace so starting today I will be posting a song each day on Monday thro...